Volunteer for Research
Everything we know today about Alzheimer’s disease and AD-related dementia is because someone volunteered to participate in a research study. As the search for a cure continues, it is critically important for everyone to be represented. View Keretha's story below.
The Mayo Clinic Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center (ADRC) offers a variety of studies into healthy aging, early signs of memory loss, improved diagnostic tools, and the biological and genetic factors that protect against or convey risk for Alzheimer’s disease and AD-related dementia. Our ADRC also offers clinical trials for participants who want to advance the search for new and effective dementia therapies.
- Research opportunities for African Americans at the Mayo Clinic ADRC in Jacksonville.
- How to decide if participating in a clinical trial is right for you
- Clinical trials related to dementia at Mayo Clinic.
- National Institute on Aging Clinical Trials Finder
- The Alzheimer’s Association clinical trial match program